In 2005, Bay Pediatric & Adolescent Dentistry opened its “little door” to the children of Baldwin County and beyond.
Thanks to you, we have continued to grow and serve the dental needs of thousands of children in our area.
At Bay Pediatric & Adolescent Dentistry, we provide a fun atmosphere in which children feel safe and comfortable. We are aware of the fears and anxieties associated with dentistry and strive to alleviate them through compassion, patience and our own distinct way of providing the highest quality of pediatric dental care.
We believe that children become part of the cavity-free generation by taking pride in their healthy smiles and responsibility for their oral hygiene from a very early age. The first visit to the dentist may be the most important in a child’s life and we have the skills and training to make that visit a positive experience.
Our Services include:
- All restorative and preventative dental work
- Treatment of special needs patients
- Ability to treat all cavities in only two appointments
- Pediatric oral surgery and endodontics
- Cosmetic dentistry, including whitening
- Interceptive orthodontics plus a visiting orthodontist
- In-office conscious sedation
- We are preferred providers for AL Medicaid, BCBSofAL, AllKids, and most major insurances
- We file all insurances
- No referral necessary
- We speak Spanish
- We provide 24-hour emergency services